At Last



silver bar


ABOUT THIS STORY


Rating: R

Pairing: Surprise/Surprise

Warnings: None, really.

Summary: Short, experimental drabble about two, whose longings are finally realized.

Completed: Yes

~~~~~~~~~~

Not your cup of tea?. Want to try a different story?. Then click the link at the bottom of this page.

Want to stick with one?. Then read on!

silver bar


AT LAST



Eyes close and moans echo within the two mouths that have come toquether, at last.

Arms entwine, embracing skin that is fully bared, at last.

Trembling fingers tangle in each other's tresses, reveling in the luxurious feel, at last.

Kisses deepen, as passion becomes a mounting reality, at last.

Until they fall back upon the plush mattress, at last.

Legs part in a yielding invitation that is gladly accepted by a welcomed weight, at last.

A strong hand, a warrior's hand, begins to gently prepare the way, at last.

Moans become breathless words of need, as long-held desire reaches the point of no return, at last.

That need is answered, when a shaft of heated flesh pierces the remaining barrier between them, at last.

Sudden pain furrows the brow of one, only to be stroked away by the other, as they begin to ondulate in their sacred dance, at last.

Soon, that initial pain is forgotten as their movements quicken, spiralling them towards an only dreamed-of pleasure, at last.

Then, they are soaring. Higher and higher, their cries of fullfilment as wings in their flight until, toguether they reach the stars, at last.

Tears of joy fall from their eyes, as their trembling bodies settle in spent repose, at last.

With murmurs of love, they snuggle into one another's arms, their lips curving in tender smiles as they drift off to reverie upon a shared bed, at last.

And thus, after many years of trials and separations do Aragorn and Arwen, now King and Queen of Gondor, spend their wedding night.

For they are truly bound...

At last.

~THE END~


silver bar


TO FANFICTION INDEX

TO SITE MAP