Dismissed



purple bar


ABOUT THIS STORY


Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Glorfindel/Melpomaen; possibly more than just mention of others..

Warnings: AU, M/M, Minor, through some sequences in which, the minor ( who is almost upon his majority ) is engaging in fantasy of a sexual nature. Angst.

Summary: As a young elf comes of age, he learns his first lessons about ecstasy and heartache...

Author Note: This is an offshoot from Chapter 22 of my story " Becoming Destiny" ( a chapter in which Melpomaen recalls part of his past ). The very end, however, is directly related to a scene in Chapter 10 of that same story. Nevertheless, it is not necessary to read that larger tale to understand this one. Also, the word ' Fenneth' pertains to the time of sexual awakening that all elves experience just prior to reaching their majority. I first came across this term upon reading it in several stories by different authors and so I assume that it must have some basis on canon. If this is not so, I apologize.

Completed: Yes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Not your cup of tea?. Want to try a different story?. Then click the link at the bottom of this page.

Want to stick with this one?. Then click on the chapters below. Hope you enjoy your reading!

purple bar


CHAPTERS


CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4


purple bar


TO FANFICTION INDEX

TO SITE MAP